Main Terms & Conditions [RR BROS-Ez Rental]
- Kilometer Limit will be as per mentioned in the agreement. If excess Kilometer for scooters it will be charged Rs5/Extra Km, for geared Bikes Rs10/Extra Km.
- The amount of fuel which is given at the time of Check-out of the bike, the same has to be returned while returning the bike. Any excess fuel will not be refunded in terms of cash or excess fuel. So please fill the fuel as per your usage.
- Damage Policy: ‘YOU DAMAGE YOU PAY’ – While the vehicle is handed over to you our personnel will take a clear video of the bike, If there is any new damage caused by you to the bike that full amount has to be paid as per the severity of the damage. In case of major accident along with the damage amount, 50% rent amount has to be paid until the bike is fully repaired from the authorized service Centre.
- In case of Helmet lost, Rs 1000 has to be paid as fine
- In case of Key Lost, Rs 1000 has to be paid as fine
- In case the vehicle returned is found excessively dirty/muddy, you will have to bear the charge of washing not exceeding Rs 200
- In case of any adjustments done to the bike like Plate number changes, sticker work on the bike, any repair work done etc. without informing us, is a crime and will be fine Rs 2000 for such act.
- One helmet is provided during the rental, extra helmet is charged 50rs per day per helmet. (Travelling to Mangalore compulsory 2 Helmets)
Pickup and drop-off of the Bikes has to be done according to the booking confirmation done, during drop-off 30 mins grace period can be given. If later than that full day rental is charged, no hourly calculations will be calculated.
- Amount once paid for booking will not be refunded under any circumstances. Once Bike is booked, there will be no adjustment in the dates or cancellation of the booking. If the booking is cancelled under any circumstances no refund will be applicable.
- For more Terms & Conditions visit our T&C Page. (https://ezrental.in/termsconditions)
- Delay : Full Day rent amount will be charged for vehicle being returned after the grace period of 15 mins.
- Documents : Members should have a valid Two-wheeler driving license which has to be uploaded as a proof.
- Use of Vehicle : These motorcycles we rent are large, heavyweight, very powerful and not appropriate for beginner or inexperienced riders. The hirer should have a valid driving license, be at least 18 years old (For Scooters) & 21 years old (For Geared MotorBikes) and must always wear a helmet while riding. Only the hirer is permitted to drive the vehicle Hirer is responsible for his insurance; Lessor will not be responsible for any accidental expenses of Rider. The lessee shall use the bike entirely at his/her own risk and agrees that lessor will not accept any responsibility or be held accountable for any loss, injury or death as a result of, or leading from the hire of any of the vehicles. The bike shall be returned back to lessor in the same condition in which it was handed over to lessee. In case the vehicle returned is found excessively dirty/muddy, the lessee will have to bear the charge of washing not exceeding ₹ 200. Rental package does not include Fuel, Toll, road side assistance and Taxes Lessee is responsible for any traffic violations incurred due to your use of a rented vehicle. Lessor is not liable for any costs from any such violation. You must report such violations to a Lessor’s Representative as soon as possible. Towing service will be borne by the customer in case of unlikely event of tire puncture or collision or breakdown due to improper usage. In the event of mechanical or technical failure, we will take care in towing the bike at our own cost All our bikes have GPS tracking devices; we recommend that you follow speed guidelines – our team gets automated updates on the bikes that exceed speed limits.
- Prohibited Uses : The use of a Lessor’s vehicle under the following conditions is prohibited: Our motorcycles cannot be used for rallies and rally surcharges or any format of professional or amateur competitions and media usage. By any person who is under the influence of (i) alcohol or (ii) any drug or medication under the effects of which the operation of a vehicle is prohibited or not recommended. In carrying out of any crime or any other illegal activity.
- Delivery process : Lessee has to be present at the agreed date and time to pick up the bike. Delivered vehicle cannot be rejected after handover. Once accepted by Lessee or his/her representative at the time of pickup, vehicle is not to be returned before agreed contract period. Lessee should do quality test of bike before he accepts bike from Lessor. Though we do quality checks at our end before delivery, lessee is expected to see if there are any damages and report the same to representative of lessor and photos/Video shall be captured of the same. One signed copy of the contract is to be kept by each party.
- Handover process : Lessee has to inform us 2 hrs. in advance before the end of the contract Period. Pick-up date and time will be mutually decided by lessee and us. The drop –off location will be the same as the pick-up location. Lessee has to be present at the agreed date and time.
- Damage policy : The Lessee agrees to pay for any damage to, loss of, or any theft (disappearance) of parts of bike, regardless of cause or fault. Item damaged beyond repair will be paid for at its Market Price.
The representative shall check the bike and its parts in order to ascertain any damage to items. Damage shall be defined as follows:
Any damage which existed prior to the handover of the Motorbike and was agreed between the lessee and lessor will not be chargeable to the Lessee.
Tear in seat cover will result in charge towards replacement of seat cover.
Any variation showing damages, if ascertained as not caused by normal wear and tear, would be charged and would have to be borne by the Lessee
In case of an accident or collision, the rider members are accountable to pay the whole amount for the bike to be repaired as it was before renting.
In the event of a collision, either due to the fault of the rider himself or due to any other unavoidable instance, the costs involved in towing or confiscation of RR BROS bikes are to be borne by the members alone
Inactive hours during the repair period shall be charged to the rider member at 50% of the per day rental amount
Helmet Lost Charges: ₹ 1000
Key Lost Charges: ₹ 1000
- Fuel Policy : Fuel is client’s responsibility. We will be giving you sufficient fuel to reach the nearest fuel station .Any excess fuel in the bike while returning will not be refunded in cash or in terms of fuel.
- Process : RR BROS may send booking confirmation, itinerary information, cancellation, payment confirmation, refund status, schedule change or any such other information relevant for the transaction, via SMS/Whatsapp or by voice call on the contact number given by the User at the time of booking; EzRental may also contact the User by voice call, SMS or email in case the User couldn’t or hasn’t concluded the booking, for any reason what so ever or to know the preference of the User for concluding the booking and also to help the User for the booking. The User hereby unconditionally consents that such communications via SMS/Whatsapp and/ or voice call by EzRental is (a) upon the request and authorization of the User, (b) ‘transactional’ and not an ‘unsolicited commercial communication’ as per the guidelines of Telecom Regulation Authority of India (TRAI) and (c) in compliance with the relevant guidelines of TRAI or such other authority in India and abroad. The User will indemnify EzRental against all types of losses and damages incurred by EzRental due to any action taken by TRAI, Access Providers (as per TRAI regulations) or any other authority due to any erroneous compliant made by the User against EzRental with respect to the intimations mentioned above or on account of any wrong number or email id provided by the User for any reason whatsoever.
- Maintenance : The customer is liable for checking engine oils during a trip and maintaining the vehicle while on road. Any mechanical failures should be reported immediately. Customers may be held responsible in case of a mechanical failure resulting due to negligence of the normal maintenance while on the trip.
Cancellation policy as below:
100% deduction of the amount paid.
Extra charges such as the following will be applicable – If a customer chooses an extra helmet on the spot, it will be billed additionally on the spot.
- Excess Km : The excess km charges will be calculated at the time of drop off and the customer will be required to pay the same at the parking location. Any damages will be inspected at the spot and the charges will be collected on the spot as per the damage terms mentioned.
- Over speeding : The bikes have to be ridden within permissible limits. The speed limit for each vehicle is different which will be specified at the time of booking. You have to be under the speed limit specified by the company or the speed limit specified by the governing authority, whichever is lesser.
- Cap on riding km : The rider agrees to adhere to the km cap limit of EzRental.
- Process to Rent Helmet: Helmets need to be booked in advance. Helmets will be charged @ 50/day If the helmet is damaged or lost, a charge of Rs. 1000 will be levied since these are branded helmets which will be provided to you. Only one helmet will be provided per person, any extras will be charged at Rs. 50 per 24 hours
- Assumption of risk : FOR OPERATORS AND PASSENGERS OF VEHICLES (INCLUDING PROTOTYPE VEHICLES) OWNED OR CONTROLLED BY R R BROS OPERATING UNDER THE EZRENTAL brand name.
The rider has been given the opportunity to operate ride upon or otherwise use one or more motorcycles or other vehicles owned or controlled by R R BROS, OPERATING UNDER THE EZRENTAL BRAND.; (collectively, the “Company”; each such company owned or controlled vehicle is referred to herein as a “C.O.C.V.”), The rider fully understands and acknowledges that operating or riding on a vehicle is an activity that has its own unique, inherent risks, and that serious injury or death could result from operating or riding on a C.O.C.V. through no fault of his own. The rider (lessee) is voluntarily choosing to operate and/or ride upon C.O.C.V.s.
By accepting the terms and conditions, THE RIDER EXPRESSLY AGREE TO ASSUME THE ENTIRE RISK OF ANY ACCIDENTS, PROPERTY DAMAGE OR PERSONAL INJURY, INCLUDING PERMANENT DISABILITY, PARALYSIS AND DEATH, THAT HE/SHE MIGHT SUFFER AS A RESULT OF HIM/HER OPERATING OR RIDING ON A C.O.C.V. Without limiting the foregoing, THE RIDER ASSUME ALL RISKS ARISING FROM THE FOLLOWING: (i) the condition or safety of the C.O.C.V.s, any other vehicles or equipment, or any roadways, premises or property; (ii) the repair or maintenance, or lack thereof, of the C.O.C.V.s or any other vehicles or equipment; (iii) the use of, or failure to use, any safety devices or safeguards; (iv) the conditions, qualifications, instructions, rules or procedures under which any C.O.C.V is used; (v) the violation by me or by other operators or passengers of any C.O.C.V. User Eligibility or Program Rules; (vi) any defective or unreasonably dangerous products, components or C.O.C.V.s; (vii) the weather conditions during operation of any C.O.C.V.s and (viii) single and/or multi-vehicle accidents.
The rider (lesee) acknowledge that some or all of the C.O.C.V.s that I am allowed to operate, ride upon or otherwise use may be prototypes or pre-production models. It’s understood that prototype and pre-production C.O.C.V.s are not manufactured for general consumer use and are not fully tested. Also, understood point is that there in increased risk involved in operating or riding upon prototype or pre-production C.O.C.V.s, and THE RIDER (LESSEE) AGREE TO ASSUME THAT RISK.
The rider at the time of booking and riding declares not to be under the influence of alcohol, drugs, other illegal substances, or any medications that may impair his/her judgment or his/her ability to operate or ride on a C.O.C.V. The rider agrees that he/she will not operate or ride on any C.O.C.V. while under the influence of alcohol, drugs, other illegal substances or any such medications.
The rider agrees that he/she will not operate or ride upon any C.O.C.V. unless he/she have first examined and satisfied himself that the C.O.C.V. is in good operating condition, and that he/she fully understands how to operate and ride on that C.O.C.V.
The rider agrees to operate or ride on each C.O.C.V. safely, defensively and within the limits of the law and own abilities. The rider (lessee) agrees to comply with all C.O.C.V. user eligibility and program rules.
The rider also agrees to allow the company and their respective dealers to contact him/her at the address, telephone number and e-mail address provided below and gather additional information about the C.O.C.V.s and/or additional information about other goods and services in which one may be interested.
Amount once Paid will not be refunded. Any Person renting from RR BROS (Ez Rental) are Bound to these terms & Conditions.
AFTER READING THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, THE RENTER AGREES TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND GO AHEAD WITH THE PAYMENT TO BOOK THE BIKE.